Tuesday, July 11, 2006

..., And friends!

I've been working on some collaborative comic work with some friends ever since finishing Popper Cosmix 05. Here's a sneak peek of what you'll see later this summer.
My friend Zen has this wicked, animated and umm... ELECTRIC comic called Action Satisfaction Supreme! If you ever see him at a Toronto Comic convention, stop by his table and buy his comics! His work feels as ALIVE as something that came out of the Cartoon Network. Here is a sample page of my characters from Popper Cosmix helping out Russ from A.S.S. issue 2!

Matthew Mohammad will be releasing a Black Bastard anthology, hopefully ready by the San Diego convention. I did the seg-way comic pages featuring Professor Thug between the various stories.

2 comments:

thecombustibleyeti said...

I think the first panel on the Black Bastard page is very Solid. Very good cheek bones(I love a strong pair cheek bone, I don't know why). Is the Zen collaboration going to be done by the Sept Comic Con? Looking forward on checking it out.

-loo-bot- said...

Zen should have the 48 (or was it 62) page A.S.S. issue 2 out by Sept's Toronto Comic Expo.